Centenary University is a prestigious and well established University with more than 3500 students, different graduate and undergraduate programs as well qualified lectures. It was established in the year 1867 at the town of Hackettstown, New Jersey. It is top ranked University which provides excellent education and research programs for the students to explore and discover new ideas and views. Centenary University is the synonym of intellectual enquiry and success. The University committed to explore new ideas and views to maintain sustainability and equality. Well managed classroom, scholarship facilities, distance learning education, housing facilities and many more play a vital role to take the college in top level and make it more famous.
Centenary University offers different fantasy programs for the students which contribute to make the students more competitive as well as help them to think in different way. The Product of the University is success to stand them in top level and help them to make their future bright in different sectors. The offers programs are listed below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Science
- Equine Science (Pre-Vet Program)
- Equine Studies
- Political and Governmental Affairs
- Social Work
- Theater Arts
- Visual Arts
- Graduate Programs:
- Leadership & Public Administration
- Adult / Degree Completion
- Associate of Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
Centenary University always tries to provide quality education and knowledge without any complains of all the students. Due to this quality of the University it is success to earn name and fame all over the world as well as many of the students from different corners of the world are attract towards the University. International applicants should follow these procedures while applying in the University.
- High school / college official transcript should submit.
- Submit proof of college enrollment or college attendance.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended should submit.
- Verified bank statement should submit to afford the cost of University.
- One copy of passport along with citizenship certificate should submit.
- English is the primary priority of the University so students should get optimum marks in TOEFL / IELTS / PTE.
Keep in Touch
400 Jefferson Street,
07840 New Jersey,