Chiba University of Commerce, located at the city of Ichikawa, Chiba was inaugurated in the year 1928 with the core objective of providing knowledge on commerce and management field. It has five faculties and seven departments including one doctoral program, three master degree programs and one MBA program. More than 5000 students enroll and over 600 dedicated faculty members are involving in this University. It focuses on development of management graduates at different levels with the excellence management knowledge and skills. It has number of facilities like: well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, self study library, extracurricular activities and many more.
Chiba University of Commerce has number of courses under the different faculties and graduate schools which are as follows:
- Faculty of Commerce and Economics:
- General Commerce Course
- Marketing Course
- Finance Course
- Accounting Course
- Global Economics Course
- Industrial Economics Course
- Environmental Studies and Welfare Course
- Business Management Course
- Business Diagnosis and Entrepreneur Course
- Business Accounting Course
- Language and Culture Course
- Information Course
- Law Course
- Faculty of Policy Informatics:
- Public Administration
- Community Development
- Information Technology
- Faculty of Service Innovation:
- Service Innovation
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Family Life Course
- Community Course
- Welfare Course
- Faculty of Global Studies:
- Global Studies
- Graduate Schools Programs:
- Policy Studies
- Accounting & Finance
- MBA Programs
- Policy Informatics
The procedures which should be followed by all the international students while applying in this University are listed below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents.
- All the academic reports from high school to college must submit.
- Every international student must know Japanese language more efficiently.
- Bank statement must be shown by all the international students to afford the cost of University.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary to all the international applicants.
For More Details:
Chiba University of Commerce,
1-3-1 Konodai Ichikawa-shi Chiba,