Dokkyo University was set up in the year 1964 at the city of Soka, Saitama with the educational motto of “A University is an institution where character is developed through learning”. It consists of numbers of courses under different faculties of foreign languages, international liberal arts, economics and law. More than 8000 graduate and undergraduate students enroll from different corners of the world and over 200 experienced faculty members are involving in this University. It is decorated with fantastic academic programs, dedicated faculty members, quietude environment for learning and different numbers of attractive facilities too. All the students graduate from this University are able to compete with other talent and also able to earn name & fame in their interested fields.
Dokkyo University offers attractive courses under different faculties which are as follows:
- Faculty of Foreign Languages:
- Tourism and Transnational Studies
- Faculty of International Liberal Arts:
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Faculty of Economics:
- Management Science
- Economics on Sustainability
- Faculty of Law:
- International Legal Studies
- Policy Studies
- Graduate School Programs:
- Foreign Languages
- Dokkyo Law School:
- Legal Profession
Dokkyo University welcomes numbers of students every year without equal opportunities to both boys & girls in different educational sectors. International students must follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and submit all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate are necessary for entire international candidates.
- Bank statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must submit to afford the cost of University.
- Every international student must know Japanese language more efficiently.
- Recommendation letter with health record form must be shown.
- Photographs with essay must submit by entire international students.
For More Information: