Doshisha Women’s College of Liberal Arts opened its door for the first time in the year 1876 at the city of Kyotanabe, Kyoto. It is a prestigious women’s college among other colleges of Japan which always focuses on girl’s education and awareness programs as well as encourage them to utilize their hidden talent in different sectors for the welfare of the society, country and entire world. It consists of other two campuses like: Kyotanabe Campus and Imadegawa Campus. It is decorated with fantastic academic programs, experienced faculty members, different attractive facilities and quietude environment for learning. It welcomes number of students from different corners of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, religion, nationality, culture, physical disabilities, caste & creeds.
Doshisha Women’s College of Liberal Arts has ten departments and five faculties in undergraduate programs whereas six majors programs in graduate schools which are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Information and Media
- International Studies
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Human Life Studies
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Social System Studies
- Childhood Studies
- Japanese Language and Literature
- Graduate Degrees Programs:
- Japanese Studies
- Information and Culture Studies
- Clinical Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Life Style Design Studies
- Food Science and Nutrition Studies
- International Social System Studies
International students are eligible to apply in this women’s college if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures which should be followed are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents too.
- All the academic certificates from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary documents for all the international applicants while applying in this College.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for all the international students.
- Bank statement verified by the bank is also necessary to afford the cost of College.
Doshisha Women’s College of Liberal Arts,