Emily Carr University of Arts + Design was established in 1925 affiliated to post – secondary art school which is located in Vancouver,BC, Canada. The collage team’s promises for excellence and creative in the art practice and illustrate the rigorous courses taught by committed faculty members. Today is 21st century time of being creative and learning so that university focuses on exploring new things, motivating students to think in different way as well as developing creative abilities of the students to introduce original works of arts & design. The university helps the students to gain knowledge and understanding the world arts & civilization. It has been success to earn the name and fame by its academic progress.
Emily Carr University of Art + Design emphasis to involve in exposure on human & natural resources management and development of these issues. By all these, the university provides fantasy programs related to undergraduate & postgraduate courses:
- Undergraduates Courses:
- Audion Faculty of Visual Art + Material Practice Major
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Critical and Cultural Practice Major:
- Art History
- Design History
- Media History
- Social Science
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Film / Video + Integrated Media Major.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Illustration Major
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Photography Major.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Visual Arts Major
- Faculty of Design + Dynamic Media
- Bachelor of Design – Communication Design Major
- Bachelor of Design – Industrial Design Major
- Bachelor of Design – Interaction Design Major
- Bachelor of Media Arts – Animation Major
- Postgraduate Courses:
- Master of Applied Arts
- Master of Design
- Master of Applied Arts ( Low – Residency)
International Students may be eligible if they follow these procedures:
- Students meet English language so that they should not face the problems related to the language
- Students pay application fee with transcripts and immigration documents.
- Students have study permit to study in Emily Carr University of Arts + Designs
- Students have to mention the “degree” in the application at the time of admission.
- The university has the facility of online application so that the can apply through online.
1399Johnston Street, Granville Island