European School of Economics is a private higher learning institution which was established in the year 1989. It also expands its services through different places of Rome, Milan, Florence and Madrid. It committed next generation for learning and provides the high range of skills that are needed for the leaders of tomorrow. It focuses to produce civilized world and strong pillar for the country, society and world through the education system of this School. It is a perfect learning center with quietude environment, fantastic academic programs, numbers of facilities and dedicated faculty members.
European School of Economics has fantastic academic programs which play a vital role for career development of the students. The lists of programs are mentioned below:
- Bachelor Degrees Programs:
- Management / Finance Specialization
- Marketing / Media & Communication Specialization
- Management Specialization
- Finance Specialization
- Marketing Specialization
- Media and Communication Specialization
- Master Degrees Programs:
- Master in Finance
- Master in Management
- Master in Marketing
- MBA Master in Business Administration
- Global Series Programs:
- BS in International Business
- MBA in Management
- ESE Short Courses:
- Hospitality Management
- Fashion & Luxury Goods Management
- Event Management
- Sustainable Event Management
- The Wedding Planner Workshop
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Music Management
- Sports Management
- International Business Law
- Investment Techniques
- Hospitality Management & Food Science
- Hospitality Management & Advanced Food Science
- Level three Fashion Industry Economics
- Level three Setting Up Fashion Business
- Level three International Financial Management
- Level three Leadership Summer Course
- International Relations
- Learning Spanish language and culture in Madrid
- Hospitality and Event Management – ESE Milan
- Instrument and Voice Course, Arts & Music Department at ESE Florence
- Film Business Management, Deal-making, Marketing & Sales at ESE Rome
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission:
- Submit application from online and show all the required documents.
- All the academic certificates from lower level to higher level must submit.
- Four passport-sized photographs are also necessary.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate are also required.
- Minimum marks must scores in IELTS / iBT TOEFL / CBT TOEFL.
- Financial statement verified by the bank is also necessary for educational purpose.
For More Information:
European School of Economics,
8/9 Grosvenor Place,