Fuji Women’s University is a leading prestigious women’s University among other Universities of Japan which was inaugurated in the year 1961 at the city of Sapporo, Hokkaido. It consists of two other campuses like: Sapporo Campus and Hanakawa Campus which are expanding its services more efficiently. It has two faculties with 6 departments which provide quality education and number of research programs too. It has number of facilities like: well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, self study library and extracurricular activities which provides comfortable environment for students while learning. It also motivates the students in different productive sectors with the full support of the experienced & dedicated faculty members and other teams.
Fuji Women’s University offers number of courses under the different faculties and graduate school. The lists of programs are as follows:
- Faculty of Humanities:
- English Language and Culture
- Japanese Language and Literature
- Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Human Life Sciences:
- Life Science,
- Social Welfare
- Local Environment
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Early Childhood care and Education
- Graduate School of Human Life Sciences:
- Food Quality
- Biological Function
- Nutritional Care and Management
- Human Life
- Life Environment
- Life Welfare
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures which should be following by all the international students are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online process and submit all the necessary documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are required for entire international students while applying in this University.
- Bank statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must be shown by the international students.
- Japanese language is the most priority while applying by the international students.
For More Information:
Kitaku Kita 16 Nishi 2,