Fukushima University, located at the city of Fukushima was set up as a “National University” in the year 1946. It is nationally and internationally prestigious learning home which is well recognized by its academic as well as professional excellence. There are more than 4300 graduate & undergraduate students including 68 international students are enrolling in this University. It is the great combination of four faculties like: faculty of human development and culture, faculty of administration and social sciences, faculty of economics and business administration and faculty of symbiotic systems science with four graduate schools like: school of human development and culture, school of public policy and regional administration, school of economics and school of symbiotic systems science and technology. All the academic programs are fantastic so that it is able to fascinate the students from different corners of the world for the further study.
The fantastic academic programs offers by the Fukushima University are mentioned below:
- Faculty of Human Development and Culture:
- Major in Human Development
- Major in Cultural Exploration
- Major in Sports and Arts
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration:
- Major in Economic Analysis
- Major in International and Regional Economy
- Major in Business Administration
- Faculty of Administration and Social Sciences:
- Major in Law
- Major in Community Management
- Major in Social and Cultural Studies
- Faculty of Symbiotic Systems Science:
- Major in Human Support Systems
- Major in Industrial Systems
- Major in Environmental Systems Management
- Graduate Programs:
- Human Development and Culture
- Business Administration
- Regional Administration
- Social and Economic Legislation
- Foundational Administrative Legislation
- Social Planning
- Regional Culture
- Symbiotic Systems Science and Technology
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are as follows:
- Complete application through online and show all the necessary documents.
- All the academic certificates from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary for all the international applicants.
- Bank statement is also necessary for the educational purpose.
- Every international student must know Japanese language more efficiently.
Keep in Touch: