Since its establishment it has been continuously dedicated in education of deaf and hard of hearing students. It was established in the golden year of 1864 at the city of Washington, District of Columbia. There are more than 1500 students from more than 25 countries. It has B.A., M.A. and Ph.D. programs in a quietude environment with highly qualified and dedicated lecturers. It has been proven as a best University by its best resources, managerial classroom, scholars, distance learning and others extra curriculum activities. The students graduate from this University has been able to show their hidden talents as well they can solve the problems of this competitive era by their innovative ideas and views.
Gallaudet University offers different fantastic programs which has become so advantageous to all the students from different corners of the world. The offers programs are listed below:
- Majors & Minors:
- American Sign Language
- Art Minors
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies
- Deaf Studies
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Physical Education
- Recreation and Sport Programming
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Social Work
- Theater Arts
- Graduate Programs:
- M.A. in Sign Language Education
- M.A. in Deaf Studies.
- Certificate in Deaf Studies
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. School Counseling
- Summers and Online School Counseling Programs
- PhD in Critical Studies in the Education of Deaf Learners
- Ed.S in Deaf Education
- Master of Arts in Education: Teacher Preparation programs.
- M.A. in Deaf Education: Advanced Studies
- M.A. in Deaf Education: Special Program in Deaf Education
- Certificate in ASL & English Bilingual Early Childhood Deaf Education: Birth to 5
- Certificate in Educating Deaf Students with Disabilities
- Master of Public Administration
- PhD. in Hearing, Speech, and Language Sciences
- Au.D. in Audiology
- M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology
- M.S. in Hearing, Speech and Language Sciences
- Graduate Certificate of Deaf History
- M.A. in Interpretation
- PhD. in Interpretation
- PhD. in Linguistics
- M.A. in Linguistics
- PhD. in Clinical Psychology
- Psy.S. in School Psychology
- M.S.W. in Social Work
- M.A. in International Development
- PhD. in Educational Neuroscience
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Infants, Toddlers and their Families: Collaboration and Leadership Interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate
The materials which are required for all the international students are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online process with required documents and pay application fee too.
- Three recommendation letters must be submit by the graduate students.
- Official transcripts of all the high school and college must be shown.
- Minimum marks must scores in GRE / MAT by the graduate students where as undergraduate students should get minimum marks in SAT / ACT / IELTS / TOEFL.
- Immigration document along with citizenship certificate must be shown.
- Bank statement verified by the bank must be shown.
Keep in Touch:
800 Florida Avenue NE,
District of Columbia 20002,