Graduate Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies was inaugurated in the year 2006 at the city of Niigata. It is a Private higher learning institution which is established for pursuing the specialization knowledge in the field of management and produce highly skilled manpower in the business for the welfare of the society, country and entire world. Every year number of students fascinate towards the institution due to its number of facilities, dedicated faculty members, fantastic academic programs and quietude environment for learning. The student’s graduates from this institution are able to be business leaders, entrepreneurs and business planer in different sectors of commerce.
Graduate Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies offers fantastic academic programs which are mentioned below:
- Basic Subjects:
- Survey of Business Administration
- Corporate and Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Corporate Finance
- Organization Theory
- Management of Technology
- Business Ethics
- The Method of Business Planning
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Corporation Law
- Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Subjects:
- Special Course in Management Strategy
- Organization Theory
- SME Growth Strategy
- Service Management
- Case Study
- Global Marketing
- Risk Management
- Tax Law
- Management Information Systems
- Business Driven Information Systems
- Management Science
- Marketing Research
- IT Solutions
- Strategy of ICT Management
- Entrepreneur Finance
- Corporate Venture Strategies
- Business Innovation
- Business in Global Economy & Finance
- Regional Innovation
- Regional Management
- Business Field Research
- Business Origination Strategy A – Retail & Environment
- Tourism Management
- Welfare Management
- Sport Management
- Emerging Economies and Japanese SME
International candidates are eligible to apply in this institution if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and submit all the necessary documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate must submit by all the international students.
- Bank balance verified by the bank must be shown to afford the cost of institution.
- Every international student must know Japanese language more efficiently.
Graduate Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies,