Harvard University is one of the oldest higher education which was established in 1636 at the city of Cambridge. The university The University is famous by its teaching technique, promoting excellence academic courses as well as providing practical education to the students. It always tries to ready their students with full of discoveries and new opportunities so that, students can shown their talent all over the world and can discover the new innovative ideas and views to global challenges. The main target of the university is to provide excellence education that enables the students to solve the challenges of the complex world and helps to establish the strong foundation for the further successful future. The University is success to pursue the quality education quietude environment with highly qualified lecturer according to the needs and demands of students and times. Dedicated, highly experienced professional deliver creative and innovative education with practical knowledge so they are the ornaments of the University. By the entire well equipped infrastructure, experienced lecturer and learning environment of the university attract the students all over the world.
Harvard University eager to welcome all the students from different corner of the world without any discrimination. The University offers different courses of study including associate degrees, bachelor degrees and master degrees as well. The lists of courses are as follow:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Harvard Collage
- Graduate Programs:
- Harvard Business School
- MBA Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Accounting & Management
- Business Economics ( Including Finance)
- Health Policy( Management )
- Organizational Behavior
- Technology & Operations Management
- Executive Education
- Comprehensive leadership Programs
- Overarching leadership programs that cover multiple topics
- Focused Programs
- Business Operations
- Business Ventures
- Customer-Centric Strategies
- Health Care
- Marketing & Sales
- Social Enterprise
- Customs Programs
- High impact learning experienced tailored to company’s needs.
- Harvard Divinity School
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Graduate Programs :
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- CAS in Counseling
- Professional Education
- Harvard Law School
- Harvard Medical School
- Harvard School of Dental
- Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- American Repertory Theatre
- Continuing Education
- Harvard Online Learning
- Harvard Extension School
- Harvard Institute for Learning in Retirement
- Professional Development
- Summer Programs
- Graduate School of Design
- Career Discovery program
- Harvard Summer School
- Visiting undergraduate and graduate students
- High school sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Adults and working professionals
- Crimson Summer Academy
- For Boston and Cambridge high school students
Procedures required for applying in this University by the international students are as follows:
- Students must take the SAT/ ACT with writing.
- English language is the first priority of the University.
- Students should submit the bank statement.
- Students should submit school report and high school transcript with application fee.
- Students should complete common / universal collage application.
- Students also submit two teacher reports.
Get in touch: