Hiroshima International University opened its door for the first time in the year 1998 at the city of Hiroshima. It is one of the leading higher learning prestigious University among other Universities of Japan. It consists of three campuses like: Higashi Hiroshima Campus, Kure Campus and Hiroshima Campus which are providing quality education and research programs in quietude environment. More than 4000 students from different corners of the world enroll and over 250 dedicated faculty members are involving in this University. Currently, it has 8 faculties and 10 departments which offer 10 undergraduate majors and 11 post-graduate majors in 5 graduate schools with 1 1-year course on three campuses like: Higashi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima, and Kure.
Hiroshima International University offers number of courses under the various faculties and graduate schools like: faculty of clinical nutrition, faculty of nursing, faculty of health service management, faculty of rehabilitation, graduate school of engineering and so on. The lists of programs are mention below:
- Faculty of Clinical Nutrition:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Faculty of Nursing:
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Health Service Management:
- Health Service Management
- Faculty of Psychology:
- Faculty of Health and Welfare:
- Preschool Education
- Health and Welfare
- Nursing Care
- Faculty of Rehabilitation:
- Speech-language-hearing Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Clinical Engineering
- Clinical Radiology
- Graduate School Programs:
- Medical Engineering and Technology
- Health and Social Services
- Health Services Management
- Pharmaceutical Health Care and Sciences
- Clinical Psychology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Architecture and Environmental Technology
The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are listed below:
- Complete application through online and show all the required documents.
- Official transcripts from high school to college must be shown.
- Copy of passport is also required.
- Bank statement verified by the bank must submit for the educational purpose.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for all the international students.
For More Details:
Hiroshima International University,