Hiroshima Shudo University was set up in the year 1952 at the city of Hiroshima with the great mission of producing management graduates who are able to fulfill the demand of the national and international business needs and develop the management and economic sectors. Currently, it consists of 6 faculties like: commerce, humanities and human Sciences, law, economic sciences, human environmental studies and health sciences. More than 6000 students including 107 international students enroll and over 150 teaching staffs are involving in this University. It has the perfect combination of quietude environment for learning, fantastic academic programs, attractive number of facilities and dedicated faculty members.
Hiroshima Shudo University offers number of courses which are beneficial for the entire career development of the students. The lists of programs are mention below:
- Faculty of Commercial Sciences:
- Business Studies
- Business Administration
- Faculty of Humanities and Human Sciences:
- Sociology Course
- English Language and Literature
- Faculty of Law:
- Public Law Course
- Business Law Course
- Foreign Law and International Relations Course
- Administration of Justice Course
- Administration Course
- English Course
- International Relations Course
- Peace and Area Studies Course
- Politics and Policies Course
- Intensive English Course
- Faculty of Economics Sciences:
- Contemporary Economics
- Economic Informatics
- Faculty of Human Environmental Studies:
- Human Environmental Studies
- Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Regional Administration
- Graduate and Professional Programs:
- Commercial Science Course
- Business Administration Course
- Psychology Course
- Sociology Course
- Education Course
- English Literature Course
- Law Course
- International Politics Course
- Contemporary Economic Systems Course
- Economic Information Course
International candidates are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mention below:
- Application should be given through online and submit all the necessary documents too.
- All the academic reports from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Copy of passport must be shown.
- Bank statement verified by the bank is also necessary to afford the cost of University.
- Japanese language is the most priority for all the international candidates.
For More Information:
Hiroshima Shudo University,