International University of Japan was inaugurated in the year 1976 at the city of Minami Uonuma-shi, Niigata. It is a famous higher learning institution which has been continuously dedicated for pursuing quality education and different research programs. It has been success to win the heart of the students through its scientific & modern teaching technique so that, number of students from different corners of the world come there for the educational purpose. It is decorated with quietude environment, well managerial classroom, well equipped infrastructure, fantastic academic programs, scholarship, self study library, extracurricular activities, dedicated faculty members and many more.
International University of Japan offers number of graduate academic programs under the international relations, international management, special programs and many more. The lists of programs are as follows:
- Graduate School of international relations:
- MA in International Development
- MA in Economics
- MA in Public Management
- MA in Public Management (ISM)
- MA in International Relations
- MA in International Peace Studies
- Master of Public Policy
- PhD Program
- Graduate School of international management:
- Intensive MBA (IMBA)
- e-Business Management
- Special Programs:
- International Linkage Programs
- IUJ-Indonesia Linkage Program
- Global Partnership Program
- Summer Intensive Program
- Training Programs for Enterprise
- Center for Language Education and Research:
- English Language Program
- Japanese Language Program
International University of Japan welcomes number of students with equal opportunities for both boys and girls in every sector. International students must follow these procedures while applying in this University. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Complete application through online and show all the documents.
- Official transcripts of high school and college must submit.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary for all the international applicants.
- Personal statement and two recommendation letters are also necessary.
- Minimum marks must scores in GMAT / GRE.
- Verified bank statement is also necessary to afford the cost of University.
Keep in Touch:
International University of Japan,