Ishikawa Prefectural Nursing University is situated at the city of Kahoku, Ishikawa which was inaugurated in the year 2000. It has been success to produce highly skilled nurses through its standard education and different research programs. It focuses to generate the new talent with the knowledge, skills and ideas which can be utilized in the fields of nursing. It always conducts the professional education based on scientific, modern and practice oriented due to what students can learn easy and can utilize their knowledge in their related fields. Dedicated & experienced faculty members are the ornaments of the University whereas highly skilled manpower is the pride of the University.
Ishikawa Prefectural Nursing University offers numbers of courses are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate Degrees Programs:
- Human Science
- Social Science
- Environment Science
- Information Technology
- International studies
- Comprehension of Life in Health and Illness
- Nursing Fundamentals
- Individualized Areas of Nursing
- Advanced Studies in Nursing
- Global Nursing
- Graduate Degrees Programs:
- Nursing Design
- Community Health
- Nursing Administration
- Women’s Health
- Child and Family Health Nursing
- Adult Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
- Home Care Nursing
- Community Health/Nursing Design Science
- Practical Nursing Science
Ishikawa Prefectural Nursing University welcomes number of students from different corners of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, nationality, colors, language, physical disabilities, caste & creeds. International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Complete application form from online process and submit all the necessary documents.
- All the academic reports from high school to college must be shown.
- Financial statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary for the educational purpose.
- International students must know Japanese language more efficiently.
Keep in Touch:
Ishikawa Prefectural Nursing University,