With the great vision of providing quality education and number of research programs by giving more priorities for all the girls, Jissen Women’s University was inaugurated in the year 1899 at the city of Hino, Tokyo. It consists of two other campuses in different places like: Hino Campus and Shibuya Campus which are providing its services more efficiently. There are more than 3000 students enrolling from different corners of the world to boost up the career in different educational sectors. Well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, affordable fee structure, training center, laboratory, self study library and extracurricular activities are the integral parts of the University.
Jissen Women’s University offers fantastic academic programs under the different faculties of humanities, human life sciences, humanities and social sciences and many more. The lists of programs are as follows:
- Faculty of Humanities:
- Japanese Literature
- Aesthetics and Art History
- Faculty of Human Life Sciences:
- Food Sciences
- Health and Nutrition
- Human Environmental Sciences
- Life Psychology
- Early Childhood Education
- Lifestyle Management
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Contemporary Society
- Jissen Women’s Junior College:
- Japanese Communication
- English Communication
- Graduate School Programs:
- Japanese Literature Program
- English Literature Program
- Art History Program
- Food Science & Nutrition Program
- Human Environmental Sciences Program
- Humanities and Social Sciences Program
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are as follows:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are the necessary documents for all the international candidates.
- Bank statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must be shown to afford the cost of the University.
- Japanese language is the most priority for all the international candidates.
For More Information:
Jissen Women’s University,
Hino Tokyo 191-8510,