Kawasaki Medical University, located at the city of Kurashiki, Okayama was established in the year 1970. It is a prestigious higher learning institution among other institutions of Japan which attract the number of students from different corners of the world. It always focuses on medical education, training & research programs in health sectors all over the society, country and world. It exports highly skilled manpower that are relevant to solve the health problems and improve the health condition of the people. It is a perfect place for the students to connect with the world and interconnected with global society too.
Kawasaki Medical University offers number of courses under the liberal arts & science, basic medical science, applied medical science and so on. The lists of programs are as follows:
- Liberal Arts & Sciences:
- Natural Sciences
- Basic Medical Science:
- Molecular and Developmental Biology
- Molecular Genetics
- Immunology and Molecular Genetics
- Applied Medical Science:
- Medical Toxicology
- Medical Engineering
- Clinical Medical Science:
- General Medicine
- Acute Medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- General Thoracic Surgery
- Nephrology and Hypertension
- Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Stroke Medicine
- Pediatric Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Breast and Thyroid Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Orthopedics, Traumatology and Spine Surgery
- Bone and Joint Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery and Sport Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Hematology and Pancreatology
- Digestive Surgery
- Anesthesiology & Intensive Care Medicine
- Clinical Oncology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Endoscopy and Ultrasound
- Public Health
- Health Care Medicine
- Health Information Resource Management
The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are mentioned below:
- Complete application from online and show all the necessary documents.
- All the academic certificates from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Copy of passport must submit.
- Bank statement verified by the bank must submit for the educational purpose.
- Japanese language is the first priority for entire students.
Get In Touch:
Kawasaki Medical University,
701-0192 577 Matsushima,