Keiai University opened its door for the first time in the year 1950 at the city of Chiba with the core objectives of providing higher learning opportunities and motivate them utilized their innovative ideas, skills and knowledge in different educational sectors. It consists of two other campuses like: Inage Campus and Sakura Campus which are expanding its services more rapidly. Every year it welcomes number of students from different parts of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, nationality, religion, physical disabilities, language, caste & creeds. It has been success to win the heart of the students through its fantastic academic courses, numbers of facilities, dedicated faculty members and quietude environment for learning. All the students graduate from this University are able to compete with other talent as well as they are able show their innovative ideas, knowledge and skills for the welfare of the human being.
Keiai University offers numbers of courses under different faculties like:
- Faculty of Economics:
- Public Economics
- Finance and IT
- Contemporary Economics
- Businesses in Asian Market
- Management and Accounting
- Sports Business Management
- Faculty of International Studies:
- International Business and Management
- Information System
- Agri, Food and Environment
- British / American Studies
- World and Respective Local Regions
- Japan and the World
- Problems in International Societies
- Child Studies
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from high school to college must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary for all the international students while applying in this University.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for all the international students.
- Financial statement verified by the bank is required for the educational purpose.
Keep in Touch:
1-5-21, Inagawa Inage District,