Keiwa College, located at the city of Shibata, Niigata was established in the year 1990 with the core objectives of offering variety of degree courses under the faculty of humanities. It has been success to be best College among other Colleges of Japan by its outstanding academic programs, dedicated faculty members, attractive facilities and quietude environment for learning. Most of the students graduate from this College has been able to show their inner talents as well as they are utilizing in their innovative ideas, knowledge and skills for the betterment of the human being. It provides lot of opportunities for entire students to study in their interested fields in comfortable environment with full support of the faculty members.
Keiwa College has fantastic academic programs under the different department which are mentioned below briefly. The lists of programs are as follows:
- Department of English and Communication:
- English Literature
- Applied Linguistics
- Language Teaching and Learning
- Cross-cultural Communication
- English Linguistics
- American Social History
- Departments of Intercultural Studies:
- Study of German Literature
- Environmental Economics
- Study of History
- Cultural Anthropology
- Modern German Military History
- International Politics
- International Law
- Information Media Studies
- Introduction to Christianity
- Department of Community and Social Works:
- Social Work
- Social Welfare
- Medical welfare
- Christian view of Death and Life Studies
- Social welfare studies
- social enterprise, Development of social organization
- Volunteer Coordination
Keiwa College welcomes number of students from different corners of the world with equal opportunities to both boys and girls. The requirements of all the international students while applying in this College are mentioned below:
- Application should be given from online process and show all the required documents too.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate while applying by the entire students.
- Bank statement verified by the bank is also required to afford the cost of College.
- Japanese language is the first priority for all the international students.
For More Information:
Niigata Pref. 957-8585,