Kinjo Gakuin University is situated at the city of Nagoya, Aichi which was established in the year 1889. It is a perfect home for academic excellence, quietude environment for learning and dedicated faculty members. It has 14 undergraduate programs with other major programs on humanities, human life sciences and so on whereas other graduate programs under the humanities and human ecology which are beneficial for all the students to boost up the career in their interested fields. It has been success to fascinate the number of students from different corners of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, colors, physical disabilities, nationality, caste & creeds. The entire students’ graduates from this University are able to earn name & fame in their interested fields and works.
The fantastic academic courses offers by the Kinjo Gakuin University are as follows:
- Faculty of Humanities:
- Japanese Culture
- Language and Culture
- Faculty of Human Life and Environment:
- Human Life and Information
- Environmental Design
- Food and Nutritional Environment
- Faculty of Contemporary Society and Culture:
- International and Regional Studies
- Information and Culture
- Sociology and Social Work
- Faculty of Human Sciences:
- Child Study
- Social Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Expressive Arts Theory
- Faculty of Pharmacy:
- Graduate School Programs:
- Japanese Literature
- English and Linguistics
- Consumer Science
- Human Development
- Human Ecology
The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are as follows:
- Complete application from online process and show all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for entire international candidates.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate are necessary for all the international students.
- Bank statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must be shown for the educational purpose.
For More Information:
Kinjo Gakuin University,