Kogakuin University, situated at the city of Tsukiji, Tokyo was set up in the year 1887. It has number of options from different categories so, that students can select one of them according to their suitability and interest. It has been success to produce high professional, scientific and technological manpower that are able to contribute towards the development of the entire society, country and world. It has outstanding students, dedicated & experiences faculty members, fantastic academic programs and attractive facilities which make the students comfortable while learning. It always encourages the students to develop their own creative ideas, knowledge & views as well as mobilize that talent in different sectors without any hesitation.
Kogakuin University has different attractive academic programs under faculty and graduate schools. The lists of programs are as follows:
- School of Advanced Engineering:
- Chemistry and Life Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Mechanical Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Faculty of Informatics:
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Design
- Information Systems and Applied Mathematics
- School of Architecture:
- Urban Design and Planning
- Architectural Design
- Graduate Schools:
- Energy Engineering
- Material / Process Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Measurement Control/Robotics
- Systems Engineering
- Applied Chemistry
- Environmental Chemical Engineering
- Material Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Fusion of Basic
- Engineering and Social Sciences/Interdisciplinary Field
- Unexplored Field.
- Energy Conversion
- Information / Communication
- Electronic Devices
- Systems Design Programs
The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are listed below:
- Application must submit from online and show all the required documents too.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Submit the copy of passport.
- Financial statement verified by the authorized personnel of bank must submit for the further education process.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for all the international students.