Kokugakuin University, located at the city of Tokyo opened its door for the first time in the year 1882 with the great hope of producing highly skilled manpower and utilized that manpower for the welfare of the society, country and entire world. It consists of five faculties with different thirteen departments for the students. It has been success to fascinate the number of students from different corners of the world with equal opportunities for both boys & girls, quietude environment for learning, fantastic academic programs and supportive faculty members. The students graduate from this University are able to compete with other talent and they are also able to earn name & fame through own capability.
Kokugakuin University offers numbers of fantastic academic programs under the different faculties like: law, economics, literature and so on. The lists of programs are mentioned below:
- Faculty of Letters:
- Japanese Literature
- Chinese Literature
- Foreign Language and Culture
- Faculty of Shinto Culture:
- Shinto Culture
- Faculty of Law:
- Legal Professional
- Faculty of Economics:
- Economic Networking
- Business Administration
- Faculty of Human Development:
- Primary Education
- Health and physical education
- Child Support
- Graduate School Programs:
- Law School of Law
- Law School:
- Law Courses
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures which should be following by all the international students while applying in this University are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online process and show all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from high school to college must be shown.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate are required for entire international students.
- Financial statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must be shown to afford the cost of University.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for all the international students.
Keep in Touch: