Kyoto Seika Daigaku is a prestigious higher learning institution which was inaugurated in the year 1968, located at the city of Kyoto. It is established to support the students for their career development in arts field and mobilized them in different sectors according to the interest of the students. From the long history of the University it has been developing culture, innovative ideas and attitude on students with the latest technology. More than 5000 students enroll and over 300 faculty members are involving in this University. There are number of facilities like: well equipped resources, well managerial classroom, scholarship, self study library and extracurricular activities which fascinate the students towards the University.
Kyoto Seika Daigaku has fantastic academic programs under the different faculties of art, design, humanities, popular culture and so on. The lists of programs are mentioned below:
- Faculty of Art:
- Oil Painting Course
- Japanese Painting Course
- Sculpture Course
- Ceramics Course
- Textiles Course
- Printmaking Course
- Video & Media Art Course
- Faculty of Design:
- Illustration Course
- Graphic Design Course
- Digital Creation Course
- Product Communication Course
- Interior and Goods Design Course
- Architecture Course
- Faculty of Manga :
- Cartoon Art Course
- Comic Art Course
- Manga Production Course
- Gag Manga Course
- Character Design Course
- Animation Course
- Faculty of Popular Culture:
- Music Course
- Fashion Course
- Faculty of Humanities:
- Contemporary Cultural Expression Course
- International Communication Course
- Japanese and Asian Cultures Course
- Environment and Future Course
- Contemporary Society and Humanity Course
- Graduate Programs:
International applicants are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from lower level to higher level must submit.
- Financial statement verified by the bank must submit to afford the cost of University.
- International students must know Japanese language more efficiently.
- Copy of passport is also necessary.
Kyoto Seika Daigaku,