Since the establishment of Kyoto Tachibana University, it has been dedicated to provide the quality education and research programs. It was set in the year 1967 as a Private women University at the city of Kyoto. The main mission of the University is to develop the skilled manpower at various levels with the sound knowledge, skills and ideas. It always motivates the creativity and innovativeness of the students for the welfare of the society, country and entire world. More than 4000 students enroll and over 150 dedicated staff members are involving in this University. Dedicated faculty members, fantastic academic programs, attractive facilities and quietude environment for learning are the important parts of the University.
Kyoto Tachibana University offers number of courses like: English and global communication, humanities, human development and education, nursing and so on under the faculties and graduate school. The lists of programs are mentioned below:
- Faculty of English and Global Communication:
- Course in Global Career
- Course in International Tourism
- Course in English Education
- Faculty of Humanities:
- Course in Japanese Language and Literature
- Course in Calligraphy
- Course in Japanese History
- Course in World History
- Course in Historical Heritage
- Course in Archaeology
- Course in the History of Fine Arts and Crafts
- Faculty of Human Development and Education:
- Course in Primary Education
- Course in Early Childhood Education
- Faculty of Contemporary Business:
- Course in Corporate Management
- Course in Information Business
- Course in Finance
- Course in Public Management (civil service, firefighter, policeman)
- Course in Medical Management (medical coding, health information manager)
- Course in Global Business
- Course in Architecture and Interior Design
- Course in Tourism Business
- Course in Public Policies (civil service, firefighter, policeman)
- Faculty of Nursing:
- Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Field of Clinical Psychology
- Field of Social and Industrial Psychology
- Field of Developmental and Educational Psychology
- Field of Behavioral Neuroscience
- Course in Health Promotion
- Course in Sports and Motor Disorder
- Course in Cerebral and Neural Disorder
- Course in Paramedic Science
- Graduate School Programs:
- Contemporary Business
- Cultural Policy
- Health Sciences
The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are as follows:
- Submit application from online and show all the necessary documents too.
- All the academic reports from high school to college must be shown.
- Copy of passport must submit.
- Financial statement verified by the bank must submit for the educational purpose.
- Every international student must have the knowledge of Japanese language.
For More Information:
Kyoto Tachibana University,