Matsuyama University opened its door for the first time in the year 1923 at the city of Matsuyama, Ehime. It has the long history on providing standard education according to the demand of the students and market in an innovative way which helps the students to face the challenges in the further future. All the programs of the University help the students to develop and unleash hidden talent as well as it also help to explore themselves in different sectors. It consists of two other campuses like: Bunkyo Campus and Fuki Campus. It is decorated with fantastic academic programs, dedicated faculty members, quietude environment and number of facilities.
Matsuyama University offers graduate and undergraduate programs which are listed below:
- Undergraduate programs:
- Comprehensive Economic Policy Course
- International economics course
- Region, Environment, Culture Course
- Management course
- Information course
- Accounting course
- Distribution courses
- Business Education Course
- International business course
- Literature / Culture Course
- Language / Education course
- Social research system
- Regional and international, and environmental system
- Media · Contemporary society
- Legal comprehension course
- Public Policy Course
- Medicine and Pharmacy
- Graduate Programs:
- International Economy,
- Regional Policy
- Business Administration
- Management History
- Management Engineering
- Accounting Studies
- Industrial Society
- Management Culture
- Language Communication
- Medicinal Pharmacology
Matsuyama University welcomes number of students from different corners of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, physical disabilities, religion, nationality, caste & creeds. The procedures which should be followed by all the international students while applying in this University are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from high school and college must submit.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary for all the international students while applying in this University.
- Every international applicant must know Japanese language more efficiently.
- Bank balance must be shown by all the international students for the educational purpose.
Ehime Prefecture 790-8578,