Meisei University was founded in the year 1964 at the city of Tokyo with the great mission of providing great opportunities to entire students for their career and personal development in different sectors. It consists of other two branches like: Hino campus and Ome campus which also play vital role for providing quality education and research programs. There are more than 8000 students from different corners of the world with equal opportunities to both boys and girls in this competitive era. Well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, self study library and extracurricular activities are the integral parts of the University.
The fantastic academic programs offers by the Meisei University are mentioned below:
- School of Design:
- School of Business Administration:
- Business Administration
- School of Economics:
- School of Education:
- School of Humanities:
- International Studies
- Japanese and Comparative Culture
- Sociology and Human Welfare
- Social Work
- School of Science and Engineering:
- Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Life Science and Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environment and Ecology
- School of Information Science:
- Information Science
- Graduate School Programs:
- Science and Engineering
- Information Science
Meisei University welcomes the numbers of students from different corners of the world with equal importance for all the students and objectives to boost up the career of the students in this modern era. International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are as follows:
- Application should be given through online with necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from high school to college must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary for entire international students while applying in this University.
- Bank balance verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must submit for the educational purpose.
- Japanese language is the first priority for all the international candidates.
Keep in Touch: