Moravian College is a liberal arts higher education which was set up in the year 1742 at the city of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The College committed for higher education as well as to meet the demand of the markets through scientific & modern education and research programs. It always ready to pass the robust, outstanding educational experience for it’s over 2500 graduate and undergraduate students. Highly qualified & dedicated faculty members are the ornaments of the College where as graduate skilled manpower are the pride of the College. The well managed resources, managerial class room, scholarship, housing, distance learning and many more are the integral parts of the College.
There are different academic programs on the basis of graduate and undergraduate programs which are as follows:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Africana Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Economics & Business
- Environmental Studies & Sciences
- International Studies
- Math and Computer Science
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Peace and Justice
- Physics and Earth Science
- Political Science
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Women’s Studies
- Graduate & Continuing Programs:
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Occupational Therapy Doctoral Programs
- Degrees Completion:
- Art Education
- Graphic & Interactive Design (Art)
- Historical Studies
- Nursing (RN to BS)
- Studio Art
- Graduate Professional Certificates:
- Business Analytics
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
International students are eligible to apply in this College if they follow these procedures while applying in the College:
- Complete application through online with required documents.
- Official transcripts of all the high school and college must be shown.
- Financial documentation for educational expenses.
- Recommendation letter from guidance counselor is also required.
- Personal statement or essay is also necessary.
- Immigration documents and citizenship are required while applying in this College.
Keep in Touch:
1200 Main Street,