Mukogawa Women’s University, located at the city of Nishinomiya, Hyogo was inaugurated in the year 1949. It is a leading Private women’s institution with the mission of providing standard education and research program for the women and help them to boost up their career in different productive sectors. It consists of two other campuses like: Hama-Koshien Campus and Kami-Koshien Campus. It is a great combination of five schools with 13 departments, a junior college with seven departments, a graduate school with five postgraduate schools and one graduate school. It is decorated with fantastic academic programs, attractive facilities, dedicated faculty members and quietude environment for learning.
Mukogawa Women’s University has fantastic academic programs which are beneficial for entire career development of the students. The lists of programs are as follows:
- Graduate school Programs:
- Japanese Language and Literature
- English Language and Literature
- Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Education
- Health and Sports Sciences
- Administration Food Sciences and Nutrition
- Human Environmental Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- One year Graduate Programs:
- Vocal Music
- Instrumental Study
- Junior College Division:
- Japanese Language
- English Communication
- Early Childhood Education
- Human Relations
- Health and Sports
- Dietary Life and Food Sciences
- Fashion and Living Design
- General Education
- Research Degrees Programs:
- Developmental and Clinical Psychology
- Linguistic Cultural Studies
- Esthetics in Everyday-Life
- Educational Computing Research
- World Health Development
- Turkish Culture Studies
- Health and Exercise Science.
- Nutrition Sciences
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate are also necessary.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for all the international students.
- Financial statement verified by the bank must submit for the educational purpose.
Keep in Touch:
Mukogawa Women’s University,