Nagoya Gakuin University was inaugurated in the year 1964 at the city of Nagoya, Aichi. The objectives of this University are to create the quietude environment for learning and export highly skilled manpower for the welfare of the mankind. Besides the academic excellence, students have lots of opportunities to explore their talents through the extracurricular activities too. It encourages the students for the spiritual growth and career development in various sectors. It always welcomes number of students from different corners of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, nationality, religion, caste & creeds.
Nagoya Gakuin University offers number of courses below the graduate and undergraduate programs. The lists of programs are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Modern Economics Course
- Financial Course
- International Economy Course
- Policy Studies
- Advanced Training in IT Skills
- International Business
- Chinese Communication
- International Culture and Cooperation
- Health & Sports
- Health and Sports for Children
- Communication and Psychology
- Human Care and Conviviality
- Life Course and Family
- Community Design
- Tourism and Regional Development
- Business and Innovation
- Urban Creative Management
- Private Sector Model
- Social Business Model
- Public Sector and Third-Sector Model
- Intercultural Studies
- International Cooperation Studies
- Physical Therapy
- Graduate Programs:
- Management Policy Programs
- Management Policy Courses
- English Major
- International Culture and Cooperation Major
- Correspondence Courses
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission:
- Application should be given through online and show all the required documents too.
- Official transcripts from high level to lower level must be shown.
- Verified bank statement is also required for the further educational purpose.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are also necessary while applying in this University.
- Minimum marks must scores in TOEFL / TOIEC / IELTS by all the international applicants.
Keep in Touch:
Nagoya Gakuin University,