Nara Women’s University is a famous Public women’s higher learning institution which was established in the year 1908 at the city of Nara. It is established with the objectives of providing standard education, training programs and awareness programs to all the women as well as makes them able to compete with other talent in different educational sectors. More than 3000 graduate and undergraduate students enroll and over 400 experienced faculty members are involving in this University. There are number of facilities such as well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, self study library and extracurricular activities which provide the comfortable environment for all the students while learning in this University.
Nara Women’s University offers graduate and undergraduate programs which are listed below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Studies in Ancient Culture
- Historical Studies
- Social Information Studies
- Regional Environment Studies
- Studies in Cultural Media
- Japanese and Asian Literature
- European and American Literature
- Child Studies
- Sports Science
- Physics and Mathematics
- Biological Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Food and Nutrition
- Mental and Physical Health
- Information and Clothing Environment
- Living Environment
- Life and Culture
- Graduate Courses:
- International Studies for History, Sociology and Geography
- Language and Culture
- Human Behavioral Sciences
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Health Sciences and Clothing Environment
- Residential Environment and Design
- Culture and Humanities
- Biological Sciences
- Information and Computer Sciences
- Comparative Culture
- Social Life and Human Environment
- Natural Science and Ecological Awareness
- Interdisciplinary Research of Scientific Phenomena and Information
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are as follows:
- Complete application from online and show all the necessary documents.
- All the academic reports from higher level to lower level must submit.
- Copy of passport is also required.
- Japanese language is the first priority as well every international student must know English language too.
- Financial statement verified by the bank is also necessary to afford the cost of University.
Keep in Touch:
Nara Women’s University,