Oita University of Nursing and Health Sciences, located at the city of Oita in the year 1998. It is a Public higher learning institution which is dedicated to provide the standard education in the health sectors and produce highly skilled manpower with the great motive of utilization of that manpower in different educational sectors. It offers number of courses under the different departments: health sciences, basic nursing, clinical nursing, community health nursing and so on. The basic principles of this University are providing the professional education and promote the health services between the numbers of people world widely which is helpful to earn name and fame for the students.
The programs offer by the Oita University of Nursing and Health Sciences are listed below:
- Department of Health Sciences:
- Human Biology
- Path biology
- Physical Fitness and Sports Sciences
- Environmental Health Science
- Health Informatics and Biostatistics
- Foreign Languages
- Department of Basic Nursing:
- Fundamental Nursing
- Nursing Assessment
- Department of Clinical Nursing:
- Adult & Gerontological Nursing
- Nurse Practitioner Course
- Pediatric Nursing
- Maternity Nursing
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Department of Community Health Nursing:
- Public Health Nursing
- Health and Nursing Administration
- International Nursing
- Center for Nursing Education, Research and Collaboration
Oita University of Nursing and Health Sciences welcome number of students from different corners of the world with equal opportunities for both boys and girls. The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online process and submit all the necessary documents too.
- All the academic certificates from high school to college must submit.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary for entire international students while applying in this University.
- Bank balance is also required for entire international candidates to afford the cost of University.
- Japanese language is the most priority while applying by the international candidates.
Keep in Touch:
Oita University of Nursing and Health Sciences,
Oita Prefecture 870-1201,