Osaka Dental University, located at the city of Hirakata, Osaka was set up in the year 1911 with the great mission of pursuing standard education and research programs in field of dentistry. It consists of three other campuses like: Kuzuha campus, Makino campus and Temmabashi campus which are expanding its services more efficiently. It always focuses on excellence education, research, patient care and service so; students can learn all these knowledge from University and utilized their knowledge according to the demand of the markets. It is the best combination of general education, basic science and clinics. Well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, research centers, self study library and extracurricular activities are the important parts of the University. It welcomes number of students from different corners of the world with equal opportunities to both boys & girls.
Osaka Dental University offers different fantastic academic courses which are as follows:
- Department of General Education:
- Physical Education
- Department of Basic Science:
- Dental Oriental Medicine
- Oral Anatomy
- Oral Pathology
- Preventive and Community Dentistry
- Department of Clinics:
- Operative Dentistry
- Period ontology
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2
- Oral Radiology
- Dental Anesthesiology
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are as follows:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary for all the international candidates.
- Bank statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must be shown.
- Japanese language is the major priority for all the international students.
Get in Touch:
Osaka Dental University,