Ritsumeikan University opened its door for the first time in the year 1869 at the city of Kyoto. It is a famous Private learning institution which is set up to pursue the higher education and create the comfortable environment for students while learning. It has been dedicated to find the solution of all the problems and prepare the students to be leaders in this complex world. It welcomes number of students every year with equal opportunities and without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, religion, nationality, colors, caste & creeds. Their first priorities are to provide the public service, to enhance the living standard of the students as well as provide the fundamental knowledge with different practical education.
Ritsumeikan University offers graduate, undergraduate and many more programs which help to boost up the career of the students. The lists of programs are mentioned:
- Undergraduate Degrees Programs:
- Social Sciences
- International Relations
- Image Arts and Sciences
- International Law & Business Program
- International Community Program
- International Civil Service Program
- International Social Welfare Program
- Economic Strategy and Policy,
- Human Economy,
- Financial Economics and Environmental
- Urban and Regional Economics
- Sport and Health Science
- Engineering or Science
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Finance & Information Technology Institute
- Environment & Design Institute
- Service Management Institute
- Business Administration
- Arts in Policy Science
- Graduate Degrees Programs:
- Master of Laws/Doctor of Laws
- Master of Arts in Sociology/Doctor of Philosophy in Sociology
- International Relation
- Master of Arts/Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Image Arts
- Master of Science for Human Services
- Language Education and Information Science
- Core Ethics and Frontier Science
- Master’s Program in Economic Development
- Sport and Health Science
- Science and Engineering
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Master of Science in Business Management/Doctor of Philosophy
- Policy Science
- Technology Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Policy
- Juries Doctor (JD)
- Master of Education
The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are mentioned below:
- Complete application through online and show all the required documents.
- All the academic reports of high school and college must submit.
- Bank statement verified by the bank is also necessary to afford the cost of University.
- Copy of passport is also required.
- Recent Photographs are also needed in somehow.
- International students must know English language as well as Japanese language too.
For More Information: