Royal Academy of Music, University of London opened its door for the first time in the year 1822 at the city of London. Since its establishment it has been training versatile and resourceful musicians with the skills they need in the ever-changing profession. It welcomes number of students from different corners of the world with equal opportunities to both boys and girls. The core objective of this University is to provide pre-professional, undergraduate and postgraduate musical training according to the demand of the students with the international level. It is decorated with highly skilled & dedicated faculty members, quietude environment for learning, numbers of facilities, fantastic academic programs, self study library, distance learning as well as affordable fee structure.
The attractive academic programs of the Royal Academy of Music, University of London are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate Courses:
- Bachelors Degree (BMus)
- One-Year Programs for Undergraduates
- Postgraduate Master Courses:
- MA (Master of Arts) in Performance, Composition or Musical Theatre
- MMus (Master of Music)
- Postgraduate Research Courses:
- PhD/MPhil Research Degrees in Performance Practice or Composition
- Postgraduate Diplomas Courses:
- Professional Diploma
- Continuing Professional Development Diploma in Creative Music Leadership
- Postgraduate Diploma in Musical Direction and Coaching
- Postgraduate Advanced Diplomas:
- Advanced Diploma in Performance
- Advanced Diploma in Opera
International applicants are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission:
- Application should be given through online and submit all the required documents.
- Official transcripts of high school and college must be shown.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate must be shown.
- Financial statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must submit for all the educational purpose.
- Optimum marks must scores in IELTS / Pearson by all the international applicants before applying in this University.
Royal Academy of Music, University of London,