Royal College of Arts is a prestigious art and design postgraduate University which was established in the year 1837 at the city of London. It is a best University liberal arts University which contributes for entire development of the society, country and world. More than 1500 students enroll from different corners of the world and over 150 dedicated faculty members are involved in this University. The University is success to produce highly skilled manpower in different aspects of life. It has different facilities of well managed classroom, well equipped infrastructure, scholarship, distance learning, housing and many more which provides comfortable environment for all the students while learning.
Royal College of Arts offers different fantastic academic programs which are mentioned below:
- School of Architecture:
- City Design
- Environmental Architecture
- Interior Design
- MRes RCA: Architecture Pathway
- Exhibition Design
- School of Communication:
- Information Experience Design
- Visual Communication
- MRes RCA: Communication Design Pathway
- School of Design:
- Design Products
- Global Innovation Design
- Innovation Design Engineering
- Service Design
- Vehicle Design (Intelligent Mobility from September 2017)
- MRes RCA: Design Pathway
- School of Fine Arts:
- Contemporary Art Practice
- MRes RCA: Fine Art Pathway
- School of Humanities:
- Critical & Historical Studies
- Critical Writing in Art & Design
- Curating Contemporary Art
- V&A/RCA History of Design
- MRes RCA: Humanities Pathway
- School of Materials:
- Ceramics & Glass
- Fashion Women wear
- Fashion Menswear
- Jewellery & Metal
- MRes RCA: Material Pathway
The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are as follows:
- Application should be given through online with required documents.
- Official transcripts of all the high school and college must be shown.
- Verified bank statement must be shown to afford the cost of University.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate must submit.
- Minimum marks must scores in IELTS / PTE Academic / CAE
Royal College of Arts,