With the great vision of pursing standard education and research programs as well as producing highly skilled manpower for mobilizing them for the entire development of the humanities sectors, Sapporo Gakuin University was set up in the year 1946 at the city of Ebetsu, Hokkaido. It motivates the students to indentify the problems, analysis the time & situation and take the correct action with their innovative ideas, knowledge and skills. Currently, there are five faculties with nine departments and three graduate schools. Satellite campus is the sub campus of Sapporo Gakuin University which is also playing a vital role to boost up the career of the students. Well equipped resources, well managerial classroom, self study library, scholarship, quietude environment and extracurricular activities are the integral parts of the University.
Sapporo Gakuin University welcomes number of students from different corners of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, nationality, religion, color, physical disabilities, caste & creeds. All the international candidates must follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are as follows:
- Faculty of Business Administration:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Faculty of Economics:
- Faculty of Humanities:
- Human Sciences
- English Language and Literature
- Clinical Psychology
- Child Development
- Faculty of Jurisprudence:
- Faculty of Social Information:
- Social Information
- Graduate School Programs:
- Clinical Psychology
- Regional Management
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Submit application through online and show all the documents too.
- All the academic reports from high school to college must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are required for all the international students while applying in this University.
- Financial statement verified by the bank is necessary for the further educational purpose.
- Every international student must know Japanese language more efficiently.
For More Details:
Sapporo Gakuin University,