School of Advance Study, University of London is a renowned University as a center for the support and promotion of research in the humanities. It was inaugurated in August 1994 as a federation of nine of the University’s research institutes in the humanities and social sciences, was officially opened on 15 March 1995. It always dedicated for the overall career development of the students in different sectors of life. It has different methodology of teaching for their students so that they can gain knowledge theoretically and practically too. Quietude environment for learning, dedicated faculty members, fantastic academic programs, self study library, scholarship, distance learning and many more are the attractive parts of the University.
School of Advance Study, University of London basically offers numbers of academic courses under masters, doctoral and postdoctoral level which are mentioned below:
- Master Degrees Programs:
- LLM in Advanced Legislative Studies
- MA in Art History, Curatorship and Renaissance Culture
- MA in Cultural and Intellectual History 1300–1650
- MA in Garden and Landscape History
- MA or MRes in Historical Research
- MA or MRes in the History of the Book
- LLM in International Corporate Governance, Financial Regulation and Economic Law
- MA in the Making of the Modern World
- MRes in Modern Languages
- LLM in Legal Translation
- MA In Understanding and Securing Human Rights
- MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies
- MRes in Latin American Studies
- MPhil/PhD Programs:
- Art History
- Human Rights
- Modern Languages
- Latin American History, Geography and Anthropology
- Digital Humanities
- Short Courses and Summer School:
- The London Paleography Summer School
- London Rare Books School
- S. Eliot International Summer School
- Professional Legislative Drafting Course
- Day School in London History
- Certificate in International Commercial Arbitration
- EU Law Making, Legislation and Language
- Oral History Spring School
- International Protection Of Refugees And Displaced Persons
School of Advance Study, University of London welcomes all the students from different corners of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, religion, nationality, caste & creeds. International students must fulfill these procedures at the time of admission which are listed below:
- Application should be given through online and submit all the required documents.
- Official transcripts of high school and college must submit.
- Copy of passport is also required.
- Verification of bank statement must submit for the educational purpose.
- Optimum marks must scores in IELTS / TOEFL / TOEIC
For More Information:
School of Advance Study, University of London,
London WC1E 7HU,