Senshu University is a Private higher learning institution which was established in the year 1880 with the core objectives of producing skilled manpower and creates them comfortable environment to mobilize their talent in different sectors. It has two campuses like: the Kanda Campus and the Ikuta Campus which are playing vital for expanding its services more efficiently. It offers the conventional undergraduate educational faculty comprising the two fields of Liberal Arts Education and Specialized Education into four fields—Changeover Education, Introductory Education, Liberal Arts Education, and Specialized Education. It welcomes number of students from different corners of the world with equal opportunities to both boys and girls.
The fantastic academic programs of the Senshu University are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- International Economics
- Politics curriculum development and implementation policy
- Politics policy for conferment of a degree
- Law (Evening Division) curriculum development and implementation policy
- Law (Evening Division) policy for conferment of a degree
- Business Administration
- Network and Information
- Human Sciences
- Graduate Programs:
- Major in Economics
- Major in Law
- Major in Civil Law
- Major in Public Law
- Major in Japanese Language and Literature
- Major in English
- Major in Philosophy
- Major in History
- Major in Geography
- Major in Sociology
- Major in Psychology
- Major in Business Administration
- Major in Commerce
- Major in Accounting
- Legal Affairs
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate must be shown.
- Verified bank balance is also required for the educational purpose.
- Japanese language is the primary priority of all the international students.
Keep In Touch:
3-8, Kanda Jimbocho,