Shobi University is a Private leading higher learning institution which was inaugurated in the year 2000 at the city of Kawagoe, Saitama. It provides the outstanding education and research programs to boost up the career of the students and make them able to compete with different challenges in this competitive era. Most of the academic programs are student oriented, market oriented as well as employment oriented too that’s why students from different corners of the world are fascinated towards the University. It has number of facilities like: well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, self study library, scholarship, quietude environment and extracurricular activities which play a vital role for the personal and intellectual development of the students.
Shobi University has number of fantastic academic programs which are as follows:
- Department of Music Expression:
- Music Liberal Arts
- Music Education
- Piano Performance
- Vocal Performance
- Orchestral Instruments Performance
- Jazz Performance
- Popular Music Performance
- Department of Music Business Development:
- Multimedia Music
- Music Business
- Department of Performing Arts:
- Department of Information Expression:
- CG and Art
- Games and Applied Computing
- Web Entertainment
- Department of Policy Management:
- Public and Social Contribution
- Management Planning
- Business Professional
- Department of Human Life Management:
- Arts & Culture
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of Procedures are as follows:
- All the international students must apply through online process and submit all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from high school to college must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are useful for all the international candidates.
- Bank statements verified by the authorized personnel of the bank are necessary for entire international students to afford the cost of University.
- Japanese language is the major priority for all the international candidates.
For More Information:
Saitama Prefecture 350-1110,