Shoin University was established in the year 1941 as women’s based University at the city of Atsugi, Kanagawa. The main missions of the University are to provide standard education to all the girls as well as encourage them to participate for the entire development of society, country and world. Experienced faculty members are the ornaments of the University whereas highly talented manpower is the pride of this University. It consists of four different faculties like: faculty of business administration and corporate culture, faculty of communication and culture, faculty of tourism, media and cultural studies and faculty of nursing as well as it has one professional graduate school like: graduate school of business. It is decorated with number of facilities for examples: well managerial classroom, well equipped infrastructure, scholarship, self study library, extracurricular activities and recreation facilities too. It welcomes number of students every year without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, religion, marital status, physical disability, political affiliation, caste & creeds.
Shoin University has number of courses into undergraduate and graduate programs which are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Finance and Economics
- Business and Law
- Business Management
- Japanese Culture and Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Applied Psychology
- Tourism and Cultural Studies
- Media and Information Studies
- Graduate Programs:
- Business Administration
- Research Degrees Programs:
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and submit all the required documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Bank statement verified by the bank is also necessary for the further educational purpose.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificates are necessary while applying in this University.
- All the international students must know Japanese language more efficiently.
Keep in Touch:
9-1 Morinosato-Wakamiya Atsugi,