Stevenson University is located at the beautiful city of Stevenson, Maryland which was set up in the year 1947. Since its establishment it has been continuously pursuing higher education in the different sectors of arts& humanities, social science, health, engineering, science & technology and so on. It always focuses to students on new technique of learning, encourage on bold thinking and implement those bold thinking in different sectors of education in this competitive era. More than 3500 graduate and undergraduate students enroll as well as over 500 dedicated faculty members are involved in the University.
Stevenson University offers bachelors, masters, and adult undergraduate degrees at two campus locations in Stevenson and Owings Mills. The offers programs are listed below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Applied Mathematics
- Business Administration
- Business Communication
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Marketing
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Science
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandising
- Film and Moving Image
- Human Services
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Legal Studies
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Middle School Education
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Public History
- Theatre and Media Performance
- Visual Communication Design
- Adult Undergraduate Programs:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s in Business Communication
- Bachelor’s in Business Information Systems
- Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor’s in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor’s in Legal Studies
- RN to BS in Nursing
- RN to MS in Nursing
- Graduate Programs:
- Master’s in Business & Technology Management
- Master’s in Communication Studies
- Master’s in Cyber Forensics
- Master’s in Forensic Science
- Master’s in Healthcare Management
- Master’s in Nursing
- Master’s in Teaching (MAT)
The materials which are required for international applicants while applying in this University are as follows:
- Apply through online process with required documents.
- IELTS / TOEFL / SAT / ACT must pass out to apply in this University.
- All the academic reports of high school and college must be shown.
- Bank Statement verified by the bank must submit.
- Recommendation letter as well as essay must be shown.
- Copy of passport is also necessary.
1525 Green Spring Valley Road,