Taisho University opened its door for the first time in the year 1926 at the city of Tokyo. It has well renowned Professional staffs due to what the students can enjoy the opportunities for learning innovative ideas & views and utilized that knowledge for entire career development. All the academic programs are designed as a practical, scientific, modern, employment based and career based so that, all the academic programs are so famous between the students. Highly dedicated faculty members are the ornaments of the University where as highly skilled manpower are the pride of the University. It is decorated with quietude environment, well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, self study library, extracurricular activities and so on.
Taisho University offers different undergraduate and graduate programs which are listed below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Regional Development
- Human Sciences
- Clinical Psychology
- Teacher Training Course
- Higher Education Management Course
- Social Welfare
- Human Life and Environment Studies
- Japanese Literature
- Philosophy and Religion Course
- Cultural Studies Course
- Japanese History Course
- Asian History Course
- Cultural Heritage and Archaeological Studies Course
- Creative Writing Course
- Publication and Editorial Course
- Media Production Course
- Entertainment Business Course
- English Language and Communication Course
- Buddhist Studies Course
- Buddhist Denominational Studies Course
- International Liberal Studies Course
- Graduate Programs:
- Major in Buddhist Studies
- Major in Social Welfare
- Major in Clinical Psychology
- Major in Human Sciences
- Major in Welfare and Clinical Psychology
- Major in Religious Studies
- Major in History
- Major in Japanese Literature
- Major in Comparative Culture
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents.
- All the academic reports from higher level to lower level must submit.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate must submit.
- Financial statement verified by the bank is also required for the further educational purpose.
- Japanese language is the first priority of this University.
For More Details: