Tamagawa University opened its door for the first time in the year 1929 at the city of Tokyo. It has the great educational philosophy of providing standard education and produce skilled manpower which can be mobilized in different productive sectors in this competitive era. It consists of 17 departments in 8 faculties (undergraduate) as well as eight programs leading to a master’s degree, professional degree (Teaching Profession Major) and three programs leading to doctoral degrees. It has been success to win the heart of the students through its fantastic academic programs, dedicated faculty members, quietude environment and different facilities too. It welcomes number of students every year without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, religion, nationality, colors, caste & creeds.
Tamagawa University offers different undergraduate and graduate programs which are listed below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Human Science
- English Language Education
- Intelligent Mechanical Systems
- Software Science
- Management Science
- Engineering Design
- Early Childhood Care and Development
- Liberal Arts
- Correspondence Programs
- Bio resource Science
- Bioenvironmental Systems
- Life Science
- International Management
- Performing Arts
- Media Arts and Design
- Arts Education
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Graduate Programs & Professional Programs:
- Human Studies Major
- English Teaching Major
- Mechanical Engineering Major
- Electronic Information Engineering Major
- System Sciences Major
- Education Major
- Brain Informatics
- Human Sciences
- Neural Computation
- Interdisciplinary Neurosciences
- Brain Science Workshop
- Forum for Young Researchers
- Brain Science Training Course
- Biological Resources Major
- Management Major
- Interdisciplinary Program : Human Information Science
International applicants are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online with required documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate are also necessary.
- Financial statement verified by the bank must submit for the educational purpose.
- International students must have the knowledge of Japanese & English language too.