The Courtauld Institute of Art, University of London is a public Arts institution for higher learning which was established in the year 1932 at the city of London. The University is committed to promote the inclusive practices in the implementation of ideas & knowledge in different sectors of Arts. A student centered education, modern & scientific way of teaching, managerial facilities and many more are the best parts of this University. It has been opened the admission to all the students without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, religion, nationality, caste & creeds. It is decorated with highly skilled and dedicated faculty members who are actively involving to boost up the career of the students.
The Courtauld Institute of Arts, University of London offers undergraduate, postgraduate and different research programs which are very useful for all those students who want to make their career in Arts field. The lists of programs are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- BA History of Arts.
- Postgraduate Taught Programs:
- MA Buddhist Art: History and Conservation
- MA Curating the Art museum
- Postgraduate diploma in the conservation of easel paintings
- MA Conservation of Wall Painting
- MA History of Art
- Graduate Diploma in the History of Art
- PhD Programs:
- New Media Art Histories in Asia – AHRC Collaborative Doctoral Award.
- Research Courses:
- Medieval and Byzantine
- Early Modern
- Modern and Contemporary
- Conservation and Technology
- Wall Painting Conservation
- Buddhist Art and Conservation
- History of Dress and Textiles
- Centre for American Art
- Architectural History
International Applicants are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission:
- Application should be given through online and mentioned all the documents within online.
- Official transcripts of high school and college must submit.
- Financial statement verified by the authorized personnel of bank must submit to afford the cost of University.
- Immigration documents along with citizenship certificate must be shown.
- Minimum marks must scores in IELTS / CPE / CAE.
For More Information,
The Courtauld Institute of Arts,
London WC2R 0RN,