The Graduate University for Advanced Studies was inaugurated in the year 1988 at the city of Miura, Kanagawa. It has been committed to provide standard education in the quietude environment and produce highly skilled manpower too. All the academic programs of this University are fantastic with latest version so that, it is able to attract the number of students from different corners of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, colors, nationality, religion, caste & creeds. Well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, quietude environment, fantastic academic programs, self study library and extracurricular activities are the integral parts of the University.
The Graduate University for Advanced Studies has various academic programs like:
- School of Cultural and Social Studies:
- Regional Studies
- Comparative Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Japanese History
- Japanese Literature
- Cultural and Social Studies Projects
- Cultural and Social Studies Journal
- SOKENDAI Cultural Forum
- Special Education Program; Academic Resource Management Course
- School of Physical Sciences:
- Structural Molecular Science
- Functional Molecular Science
- Astronomical Science
- Fusion Science
- Space and Astronautical Science
- School of High Energy Accelerator Science:
- Accelerator Science
- Materials Structure Science
- Particle and Nuclear Physics
- School of Multidisciplinary Sciences:
- Statistical Science
- Polar Science
- School of Life Science:
- Basic Biology
- Physiological Sciences
- School of Advanced Sciences:
- Evolutionary Studies of Bio systems
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mention below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Bank statement verified by the authorized personnel of bank must submit for the further educational purpose.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for all the international candidates.
- Copy of passport must be shown.
The Graduate University for Advanced Studies,