The University of Shiga Prefecture, situated at the city of Hikone, Shiga was established in the year 1995 with the core objectives of providing quality education and different research programs. It consists of 4 schools which have 1 to 5 departments. More than 2000 students enroll and over 200 dedicated faculty members are involving in this University. Dedicated faculty members are the ornaments of the University whereas highly skilled manpower is the pride of the University. The students’ graduates from this University are able to show their hidden talent and compete with other talent in an innovative way. It welcomes all the international students without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, religion, nationality, colors, caste & creeds. Well managerial classroom, well equipped infrastructure, scholars, fantastic academic programs, self study library, extracurricular activities are the integral parts of the University.
The University of Shiga Prefecture has numbers of attractive academic programs under the graduate, undergraduate and so on. The lists of academic programs are mentioned below:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Ecosystem Studies
- Environmental Policy and Planning
- Design and Architecture
- Biological Resources Management
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Electronic Systems Engineering
- Regional Studies
- Living Design
- Human Relations Studies
- Intercultural Communications
- Human Nursing
- Graduate Programs:
- Environmental Science
- Human Cultures
- Human Nursing
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of programs are as follows:
- Application should be given through online and show all the required documents too.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are also required.
- Bank statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank is also required for the educational purpose.
- All the international students must know English or Japanese language more efficiently.
For More Details:
The University of Shiga Prefecture,