The University of Tokushima is a national higher learning institution which was inaugurated in the year 1949 at the city of Tokushima. It has two campuses like: Josanjima Campus and Kuramoto Campus which are spreading its services more efficiently between the numbers of students. It has 7 faculties and 7 graduate schools which are made according to the demand of the students and latest markets. More than 7000 students enroll and over 2000 experienced faculty members are involving in teaching process. It always welcomes number of students from different corners of the world without any discrimination and with equal opportunities for boys & girls.
The University of Tokushima offers different faculties and graduate school programs which are mentioned below:
- Faculties :
- Faculty of Integrated Arts and Sciences:
- Human Sciences
- Civil and Environmental Studies
- Mathematical and Material Sciences
- Integrated Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine:
- Medical Nutrition
- Health Sciences
- Faculty of Dentistry:
- Oral Health and Welfare
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical Techno sciences
- Faculty of Engineering:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Science and Technology
- Biological Science and Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information Science and Intelligent Systems
- Optical Science and Technology
- Faculty of Science and Technology:
- Science and Technology
- Faculty of Bio science and Bio industry:
- Bio science and Bio industry
- Graduate Schools:
- Regional Sciences
- Clinical Psychology
- Medical Science
- Oral Health Sciences
- Oral Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Human Nutrition
- Health Sciences
- Intelligent Structures and Mechanics Systems Engineering
- Earth and Life Environmental Engineering
- Systems Innovation Engineering
The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are as follows:
- Complete application from online and show all the required documents.
- Official transcripts of high school and college must be shown.
- Copy of passport is also required.
- Verified bank statement is also necessary for the educational purpose.
- Japanese language is the first priority for all the international students.
Get in Touch:
The University of Tokushima,