Tohoku Institute of Technology was set up in the year 1964 at the city of Sendai, Miyagi with the mission of producing highly skilled technicians and engineers for the entire development of the society, country and world. It consists of two other campuses like: Yagiyama Campus and Nagamachi Campus which are pursuing quality education and research programs to boost up the career of the students in different technical fields. All the students graduate from this University are able to compete with other talent and also capable to show their innovative ideas, knowledge and skills to contribute towards this competitive era. It welcomes number of students from different corners of the world without any discrimination on the basis of age, sex, language, colors, religion, caste & creeds. It is the perfect combination of academic programs, attractive number of facilities, dedicated faculty members and quietude environment for learning.
Tohoku Institute of Technology has fantastic academic programs under graduate and undergraduate programs which are as follows:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Environment and Energy
- Creative Design
- Life Design for Safety and Amenity
- Management and Communication
- Graduate Programs:
- Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Information Engineering
- Industrial Design
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mention below:
- Application should be given through online and submit all the required documents too.
- Official transcripts from high school to college must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are the necessary documents for all the international candidates.
- Bank statement verified by the authorized personnel of the bank must be shown to afford the cost of the University by all the international students.
- All the international students must know Japanese language properly.
For More Information:
Tohoku Institute of Technology,