Tokiwa University opened its door for the first time in the year 1983 at the city of Mito, Ibaraki with the clear mission of pursuing international and quality level of education in different sectors. All the academic programs are according to the demand of the students & markets, practical, skill oriented and employment oriented too which are beneficial for all the students to boost up the career in their own interest fields. It always support and encourages the students to learn the new ideas & knowledge as well as motivate them to implement their learning for the welfare of the mankind. It is decorated by the quietude environment, fantastic academic programs, dedicated faculty members and different attractive facilities too.
Tokiwa University offers number of courses into the graduate and undergraduate programs which are mention below:
- Undergraduate programs:
- Basic and Applied Psychology
- Clinical Counseling
- Elementary School Education
- Kindergarten Education
- Social Reality
- Social Transformation
- Media Arts and Technology
- Communication Studies
- Health and Nutrition
- Finance and Accounting
- English and American Studies
- Community Lifelong Learning
- Museum Management
- Local Politics and Local Administration
- Urban Policy and Environmental Policy
- Volunteer Management
- Community Welfare Management
- Clinical Psychology for Welfare
- Career-Oriented Liberal Arts
- Business Management
- Office Information
- Childhood Education and Nurture
- Graduate Programs:
- Human Science
- Victim logy
- Community Development
Tokiwa University always welcomes number of students from different corners of the world with equal opportunities in different educational sectors. The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are mention below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the necessary documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary documents for all the international students.
- Financial statement verified by the bank is also necessary for the educational purpose.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for all the international students.
1-430-1, Miwa Mito,