Tokyo Polytechnic University is a famous leading Private higher learning institution which was established in the year 1923 at the city of Tokyo. It is a great combination of faculty of engineering and arts with the core objective of producing highly skilled technicians & researchers in the field of photography and technology. It consists of two other campuses like: Atsugi Campus and Nakano Campus which are providing its services more efficiently. Highly dedicated faculty members are the ornaments of the University whereas highly skilled manpower is the pride of the University. It has the number of facilities like well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, self study library and extracurricular activities which fascinate the students towards the University.
Tokyo Polytechnic University offers number of courses under the different faculties and graduate schools. The lists of courses are mentioned below:
- Faculty of Engineering:
- Media and Image Technology
- Life Science and Sustainable Chemistry
- Applied Computer Science
- Electronics and Mechatronics
- Faculty of Arts:
- Imaging Art
- Interactive Media
- Human Science
- Career Education
- Graduate School of Engineering:
- Media Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Architecture and Wind Engineering
- Electronics and Information Technology
- The Global COE program
- Graduate Schools of Arts:
- Photographic Media
- Imaging Media
- Design Media
- Digital Media
- Animation Media
- Game Media
- Aesthetics and Art History
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Complete application through online and show all the necessary documents too.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are required for all the international students.
- Japanese language is the first priority to all the international students.
- Bank statement verified by the authorized personnel by the bank must submit for the further educational purpose.
Tokyo Polytechnic University,